There's some new stuff here....I have been adding posts that I previous only recorded in my journal in a effort to fill in some blank spots from the past six months...I intend to try to keep up with this little man's comings and goings - if that is possible! Enjoy...

Friday, October 15, 2010

14 Months!

Silas laughs hysterically sometimes. He loves to rip off his diaper - it makes him giggle and grin. He has amazing hand eye coordination. He takes the caps off felt pens and puts them back on....but I always keep an eye on him because inevitably those felts go straight into his mouth. He always seems to have a goose-egg or a bruise or a purple lump somewhere on his head from bumping and falling throughout the day. He screams from hurt feelings, like having his sister take a toy away, or from being told 'No' sometimes.
He is totally adoreable and handsome and beautiful. Random people everywhere comment on his epic cuteness - the gorgeous color of his eyes, the perfect shape of his head, the sweetness of his blonde, wispy hair. I am his Mom, what can I do but beam inside and casually comment "yeah...". I am so tired these days. He nurses all night long. The weeks pass by in a blur.....

No comments:

Post a Comment